Network Assistant is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2009-05-25. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Network Assistant is a real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard, message board and instant messaging. It is intended to be used in small office or home office (SOHO) local networks. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server and supports IP Multicast technology that allows traffic-friendly group messages. Key features:
- Serverless technology. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server.
- Channels-based chat. There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects. You can post pictures directly to chat channels.
- Shared whiteboard. You and your friends or coworkers can draw on a shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Message board. You can post messages to common shared board. For each message you can specify its priority, life length.
- User details. You can view details of remote users and specify your own details: full name, gender, age, work/contact information and picture (photo).
- Instant messaging. Network Assistant supports its own instant messages and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- File transfers. You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control. You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshots and clipboard view.
- Computer usage statistics tracking. Network Assistant tracks the usage of the computer when it is online. You can view usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts. You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them.
Network Assistant (version 4.5) has a file size of 3.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 231 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.